We aim to make our site as accessible as possible, including providing text alternatives (ALT attributes) to all our images.
In addition to this there are number of short cut keys which can make text bigger within your browser.
- Open the View menu by pressing ALT + V.
- Select Text Size by pressing X.
- In the Text Size list, move to the text size option you want by pressing the UP
- ARROW or DOWN ARROW key.
- Press ENTER.
- Increase font size by pressing CTRL +
- Reduce font size by pressing CTRL -
If you have any questions regarding accessibility options please contact us.